Date & Venue: 30 September – 3 October 2018, Harnack-Haus, Berlin
Organizers: Regine Hengge & Mihaela Pruteanu (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
Scientific Committee: Susanne Häussler, Regine Hengge, Urs Jenal, Lotte Søgaard-Andersen and Jörg Stülke
Contact: Mihaela Pruteanu
Directions to Harnack-Haus: http://www.harnackhaus-berlin.mpg.de/11090/Directions
Sunday, September 30, starting at 5 pm with registration and dinner (included in the conference fee) –
Wednesday, October 3, end of the meeting at 1 pm.
Abstract submission and Application deadline: 31 May 2018
Application (non-SPP1879 members):
- Please apply by sending an email to SPP1879email@example.com
- If the conference chair accepts your application, you will receive an acceptance letter via email.
- The abstract word limit is max. 350 words: please overwrite this template.
- Please submit your abstract in Word file (doc or docx) via email to SPP1879firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your abstract will be selected for a talk, we will inform you via email.
Registration deadline: 15 June 2018
Invited speakers and SPP1879 members (SPP1879 PIs, SPP1879 associated PIs and SPP1879-paid coworkers) please register directly by sending an email to Mihaela Pruteanu.
Additional participants (non-SPP1879 members):
- In your acceptance letter you will find information about registration and accommodation.
- The conference fee is 430 Euro. It covers coffee breaks, lunches and dinners during the conference (except dinner on Tuesday evening), all conference expenses (abstract booklet, name tags and technical service), but not accommodation.